2018 Hospital Covered California Individual & Family Plans
- Hospital and Medical Centers as of May 2017, Subject to change.
- Always verify network status with the health plan.
- Kaiser facilities not listed
- Health Net PPO hospitals not available at time of printing
- Hospital by Region, Map of California Regions
- Off-Exchange Health Plans from Sutter and Health Net are not listed
2017 In-Network Hospitals
The table below shows hospitals by region and their network status by individual and family health plan. The information was gleaned from Covered California and the health plans. Always check with with your health plan to confirm whether a listed hospital is still an in-network provider. Health plans may also be offering multiple plan types (EPO, HCSP, HMO, PPO) in a region and not all hospitals will be in-network with the different plan types. Kaiser is not included as Kaiser members only have access to Kaiser hospitals except for Watsonville Community Hospital in Region 9. Additionally, hospitals may be limited by the health plan availability by the member’s zip code and distance restrictions. Check your Evidence of Coverage for any provider restrictions based on a radius around your home zip code.
- ABC – Anthem Blue Cross
- BSC – Blue Shield of California
- CCHP – Chinese Community Health Plan
- HN – Health Net
- LA – L.A. Care Covered
- M – Molina
- O – Oscar
- S – Sharp
- SHP – Sutter Health Plus
- VHP – Valley Health Plan
- WHA – Western Health Advantage