2022 Anthem Blue Cross EPO and HMO Plans
Anthem Blue Cross will expand their EPO plans throughout California. Southern California and some counties in the Central Valley will be offered their HMO plans.
As of January 1, 2022, several UC hospitals and medical groups will no longer be in-network with Anthem Blue Cross EPO health plans. Read more – Blue Cross Removes UC Hospitals From EPO Health Plans
EPO plans will include Sutter hospitals and doctors in the network for 2022.
Blue Cross will offer the standard benefit designed plans off-exchange and through Covered California. They also offer several non-standard benefit design plans off-exchange.
2021 Anthem Individual and Family Plans
HMO Plan Summary
Seoul Medical Group and Korean Medical Group have joined Pathway HMO Individual plans effective January 1, 2021. Seoul Medical Group brings 206 new primary care doctors and 1,142 specialty doctors. Korean Medical Group adds 55 new primary care doctors and 198 specialty doctors. Both groups serve the Los Angeles area.
EPO Plan Summary
- Summary of Benefits
- Continuity of Care Blue Cross TA Request Form
- HSA Blue Cross Reference 2021
- Map Blue Cross California Coverage IFP 2021
- Pediatric Dental Vision Embedded Benefits Blue Cross 2021
- Plan Summary Blue Cross California 2021
- Plans Blue Cross Covered CA 2021
- Plans Direct Blue Cross Medical IFP 2021
- Rates Blue Cross California IFP 2021
2020 California Individual and Family Plans
2019 Individual & Family Plan Information
Off Exchange Plan Summaries
Plans Through Covered California