2019 Individual & Family Plans, Rate, Support, Forms
In order to provide Blue Shield IFP members with greater access to care, two Stanford medical groups will be offered in network for IFP members within Alameda and Contra Costa counties only, effective March 1, 2019.
The two medical groups joining the IFP PPO network are:
- University HealthCare Alliance (UHA) PPO professional services
- Lucile Salter Packard Children’s (LPCH Medical Group) PPO professional
These two medical groups typically admit patients to the following facilities, which are already in-network for IFP PPO members:
- Children’s Hospital Oakland
- Valley HealthCare System
- John Muir Medical Center
The remainder of Stanford’s UHA and LPCH providers will remain out of network for IFP members.
Forms, Documents, Rates
- Dental Vision Life
- Rates Blue Shield IFP
- Summary of Benefits
- Evidence of Coverage
- 2019 Blue Shield PPO IFP Plan Guide
- 2019 Dental Vision Blue Shield Plan Guide
- 2019 HMO Blue Shield Plan Guide
- 2019 Non Network Cost Sharing PPO HMO Blue Shield
- Blue Shield Medical Specialty Disclosure A16359_1-19_IFP
- Make sure to select the correct year and plan type before searching for a provider such as a doctor or hospital.
Exclusive PPO Network statewide
All Blue Shield of California individual and family plans will be Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) types that allow members to receive services from providers outside of the new Exclusive PPO Network. All plans offered through Covered California will adhere to the 2016 Standard Benefit Design. The same plans will be offered off-exchange directly from Blue Shield for individuals and families who do not qualify for the tax credits. In addition, Blue Shield of California will offer three non-standard benefit design plan in Silver and Bronze metal levels off-exchange.