2017 Individual and Family
Chinese Community Health Plans
Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP) serves San Francisco and northern San Mateo counties. CCHP grew out of the first and only Chinese hospital in the United States and now offers health services for Medi-Cal, Medicare Advantage Plan, individual and family plans along with small group health plans. (See: CCHP History) CCHP is not just for individuals of Chinese or Asian heritage, but is open all residents and employers living in their service territory.
Summary of Benefits for Standard Benefit Design Plans
Standard benefit desgin plans are sold through Covered California and Off-Exchange.
- Bronze_CCHP_2017_IFP_BenefitHighlights (97 KiB)
- Gold_CCHP_2017_IFP_BenefitHighlights (95 KiB)
- Min_Coverage_CCHP_2017_IFP_BenefitHighlights (96 KiB)
- Platinum_CCHP_2017_IFP_BenefitHighlights (95 KiB)
- Silver 87 CCHP 2017 IFP BenefitHighlights (96 KiB)
- Silver 94 CCHP 2017 IFP BenefitHighlights (96 KiB)
- Silver_70_CCHP_2017_IFP_BenefitHighlights (96 KiB)
- Silver_73_CCHP_2017_IFP_BenefitHighlights (96 KiB)
Off-Exchange Summary of Benefits Health Plans
This plans are only available direct from CCHP. They are not available through Covered California with the premium assistance. They include health plans Active Choice, Amber, Copay25, and Jade.
- 2017 ActiveChoice CCHP SBC (0.4 MiB)
- 2017 Amber CCHP SBC (0.4 MiB)
- 2017 Copay25 CCHP SBC (0.4 MiB)
- 2017 Jade CCHP SBC (0.4 MiB)
2017 Rates for San Francisco and San Mateo Counties
Chinese Community Health Plan is one of three private regional health plans participating in Covered California and offering individual and family plans (IFP) off-exchange. The other regional HMOs are Sharp Health plan in San Diego and Western Health Advantage in the North Bay/Sacramento area. These regional health plans, all Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), typically serve one to four counties and are not state wide.