Thank you for visiting my site or commenting on a blog post
- Representing several insurance companies.
- Offering a variety of plans and combinations to fit your needs.
- Complimentary quotes.
- Focusing on individuals, families, self-employed, small businesses, small groups, Medicare Advantage and Supplement plans.
- Health, Life, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits.
Insure Me Kevin website
- First published in April 2011.
- 369 total blog posts since inception with 286 posts in 2012.
- 46 documents available on the site which have been downloaded 4,089 times since 2011.
- My blogs are regularly posted to numerous social media applications (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Reddit) and are set up for automatic tweets through HootSuite.
- I also maintain the website of PolyRel, focused on religious faith, science, politics and current events, and I am a staff blogger for Veracity Stew.
Google Analytics for Insure Me Kevin 2012
- 41,149 visits.
- 88% of visitors or 36,252 were new visitors.
- 87% of the visitors were based in the United States.
- 104,387 page views.
- 2.54 pages per visitor with an average duration of 1.23 minutes
My objective is to offer a consultative approach to finding the best insurance solutions for you, the client. I want you to be extremely comfortable when you make the important choice of selecting the best insurance products for your family and employees. Health and Life insurance decisions take time. I am available to repeatedly visit and confer with you until all of your questions have been answered. While it may sound corny, “I will be by your side to help you fill out forms, answer questions and make the necessary phone calls to keep the ball rolling for you.”
My Pledge to you:
1. I will respect your time and decisions.
2. I will not try to sell you a product that you do not want or need.
3. I will not call you in the evening unless you ask me to.
1. Good decisions come from good information, knowing the options and the products.
2. You can’t make a quality decision if you are under “sales pressure”.
3. You must treat clients in the same manner as you would like to be treated.
4. There is no greater joy than helping someone else.
What is the service of a good insurance agent?
1. Takes time to listen to you and understand your particular situation.
2. Asks questions to understand your situation better and to help you define what you are looking for with a health insurance plan.
3. Researches insurance plans that meet your needs, goals and budget.
4. Presents plans in “plain english” or life situations that show how the benefits work.
5. Thoroughly explains the plan features and their potential impact on you.
6. Works side by side with you to complete and file the application.
7. Provides follow-up support to answer questions about coverage, doctors, membership cards, etc.
8. Is always available to answer questions and re-evaluate current plan with life changes.
- [download id="15"] 4. [download id="23"]
- [download id="2"]
- [download id="10"]