Are You Frustrated with Your Medicare Options?
- Should I take Part A?
- Should I take Part B and when?
- What about Part D?
- What’s the Difference between a Medicare Advantage Plan and a Medigap Plan?
- Can I get help with Medicare costs?
- Independent agent serving the greater Sacramento and northern California region.
- Representing several carriers of Medicare Advantage, Part D Prescription and Medicare Supplements.
- My Pledge to My Clients.
- View my Medicare Options Flow Charts here.
- Download my Medicare financial spreadsheet to compare plans: [download id="13"]
- Attend my Medicare Education seminars.
- Learn more about Medicare Supplements.
7 Steps to help you make the best Medicare choice for you.
- Read the information Medicare sends you to learn about the basics of Original Medicare: Parts A and B.
- Become familiar with the Part D Prescription Drug Plan, Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Supplements.
- Go to Medicare.gov to find out which plans are offered in your area.
- Review your lifestyle and finances to help guide you between the different options.
- Do you need help paying for Medicare costs? Contact Social Security and Medi-Cal to see if you qualify for help.
- Request information on the different plans you might be interested in and talk to family and friends to see what they are happy with. Never rely on one source, person or company for information.
- If you need additional clarification call me, Kevin Knauss Ph: 916-521-7216, and we will get your questions answered.
Medicare can be frustrating and confusing because there are so many choices and options. The good news is that every year you get to make a new choice, so you never have to feel locked in. Let’s get you the right answers now so you can go from being frustrated to back enjoying your life.