When you enter information into the system for an on-line quote: Your information will not be sold, transferred or shared with any other agents, brokers or agencies. The only broker who will call you will be me, Kevin Knauss. Use the grid below to determine which carrier has a product you are interested in getting a quote from.
|Individual||Dental||Vision||Small Group||Medicare||Short Term|
Cigna X X
Get Health Medical Quotes from
These links will take you to health plans quotes direct from the carrier with no premium assistance. The tax credits or premium assistance can only be received through purchasing a plan through Covered California.
Vision and Dental Plans
Vision plan offered by VSP and dental plans from Delta Dental How to Designate Kevin Knauss as your health insurance agent in Covered California
Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield of California
Cigna Health Plans
Health Net of California
Western Health Advantage
Travel and Short Term Health Insurance
Individual & Family Plans Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California, Kaiser and Health Net. By clicking on Quotes, you will open up another page to start the quoting process. Please contact me if you encounter problems with any of these pages or the external pages. There is nothing more frustrating then having your computer freeze or a web page crash because the web master (Me) did not set something up right. Thank you. email@example.com
Medicare Supplement plans are offer Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross, Blue Shield of California and AARP/United Health Care. You will only be able to get quotes for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California. The others don’t have an on-line quote through the agent portal. However, a great source for Medicare Advantage quotes is Medicare.gov which will step through the process of getting quotes for Medicare Advantage Plans and stand alone Part D Prescription Drug plans.
There is no on-line quoting tool for small groups at this time. It is fairly easy to generate a quote but we need a census of employees that includes: number of employees, zip codes and whether they will be covering just the employee, employee & spouse, employee & children or employee and family. Give me a call and we can get a quote stated with the basic information.
- 78In September, Anthem Blue Cross will be mailing members enrolled in California plans that their health insurance may not be renewed in 2014 as certain plans will be discontinued. Because Blue Cross is selling individual and family insurance through Covered California, the new health care reform insurance market place, they are not allowed to offer…
- 74One of the spillover effects from the Affordable Care Act is that the insurance companies are streamlining not only their health insurance plans but their ancillary insurance products like dental and vision. Anthem Blue Cross has just released new dental and vision plans that are straight forward and easy to understand. The older individual and…
- 72California Sutter Health System Update Anthem Blue Cross ("Anthem") and Sutter Health System Medical Groups ("Sutter Medical Groups") have been engaged in negotiations for several months to reach reasonable reimbursement rates and contractual terms that are beneficial to both organizations. Unfortunately, Sutter Health will be terminating its participating hospital/provider contract with Anthem Blue Cross ("Anthem"),…
- 71Blue Shield of California is set to expand its Medicare Advantage plan and group health plan business with the acquisition of GEMCare Health Plan, Inc. of Bakersfield. Blue Shield announced they had entered into an agreement to purchase GEMCare on January 7, 2014. Blue Shield will ultimately absorb GEMCare's 8,000 Medicare Advantage plan and 12,000…
- 68Open enrollment for the Affordable Care Act has come and gone for 2014. Unless you have a qualifying life event that triggers a Special Enrollment Period, individuals and families may not purchase a health plan either through Covered California or directly from one of the carriers. For that awkward moment when you realize you have…