California 2018 Small Group Plans
Small Group 2.0 is brought to you by Health Net of California, Inc. and Health Net Life Insurance Company (Health Net). Small Group 2.0 for 2018 gives you more of what sells with new designs and all-time favorites. Here’s how we’re making it easy for your clients to renew or buy Health Net for the first time:
- New HMO Silver $40 plan (without a deductible) available with choice of network: Full Network HMO, WholeCare HMO, SmartCare HMO, or Salud HMO y Más.
- EnhancedCare PPO brings small businesses in L.A. the ability to offer a PPO at a lower premium, all while giving their employees more point of care choices. For 2018, EnhancedCare PPOs are available both off-exchange and through Covered California for Small Business. Plus, for a number of plan designs, groups can choose the design and then decide whether to offer the Full PPO network or the EnhancedCare PPO tailored network.
- Full PPO Health Savings Account (HSA) plans renamed High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP). Same benefit design as 2017.
Full Network PPO Silver high deductible health plan (HDHP) in all regions and available on- and off-exchange.
New CommunityCare Bronze $45 plan for L.A. and Orange counties.
- PureCare One EPO plans closed effective January 1, 2018. We continue to offer PureCare HSP plans in Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze metal levels.
- Virtual doctor visits via Teladoc for our CommunityCare HMO members and new EnhancedCare PPO plans.
2018 Portfolio of Plans and Service Regions by Zip Code
Some plans only available direct through Health Net. Some plans are available through California Choice and Covered California for Small Business. Call Kevin Knauss for a quote.